C-2125- SAP PROJECT MANAGER
Are you passionate about research? So are we! Come and join us
The Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) is a Research and Technology Organization (RTO) active in the fields of materials, environment and IT. By transforming scientific knowledge into technologies, smart data and tools, LIST empowers citizens in their choices, public authorities in their decisions and businesses in their strategies.
You ‘d like to contribute as a research support contributor? Join “Information Systems” team
At LIST, we empower citizens in their choices, public authorities in their decisions and businesses in their strategies.
And most importantly, we empower our employees, nurture our existing talents, and strive to attract new ones! We rely on a culture of transparency, high safety standards, recognition of our employees, and respect for people and decisions, and foster a spirit of entrepreneurship within our organization. Everyone at LIST has a role to play, from our researchers to our support teams, which consist of 150 experts in human resources, finance and administration, IT operations, legal affairs and communication. At LIST’s core is excellence and a passion for impact with the will to excel both nationally and internationally; we are seeking people who identify with these values, enjoy taking on the challenges of our ambitious projects and have a strong collaborative spirit.
How will you contribute?
LIST is seeking a technical, hands-on, results driven project manager for our Applications & Development Service of the Information Systems Unit. The selected candidate will report directly to the Information Systems Head of Unit and will contribute to the development of LIST’s SAP Financial information System, and to its integration into the LIST Information Systems by implementing functionalities from different SAP modules.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Define, manage and implement SAP developments in relation to LIST Financial Information System
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify the needs and design project plans to deliver required outcomes to business units
- Identify opportunities for improvements, share them with team and management, work aiming to excellence
- Convene with key stakeholders at regular cadence to ensure all deliverables are current and compliant with needs
You will be in charge of:
- Analyze user needs in order to draw up the functional and technical specifications of the SAP settings to be implemented
- Carry out and/or adapt the design, configuration, implementation and setting of functionalities of SAP modules
- Define the work to be carried out internally and the one to be subcontracted to consultants
- Define, plan and monitor interventions
- Develop test sets and carry out unit and integration tests of the configured SAP functionalities, in relation with the users. Make corrective actions in relation
- Share SAP functional and technical skills within the team; ensure effective back-ups
- Provide user support (including trainings if required) and document work for colleagues and internal clients
Is Your profile described below? Are you our future colleague? Apply now!
You have a proven professional experience (minimum 4 years) in the implementation of SAP modules configuration and setting.
You have demonstrated:
- A good business functional knowledge, ideally in the following areas: accounting, finance, purchasing, customer invoicing, projects, etc.
- A proven experience or expertise in configuration and setting on one or more of the following SAP modules: PPM, PS, PP, CATS, SD, MM, FI, CO, AA
- Practice or certification on SAP HANA
- Experience of SAP Ariba
- Experience or knowledge in the following elements:
-development of SAP FIORI applications
-interfacing data with SAP through IDOC files or calling Webservices
Your LIST experience will be
Passion for impact organisation with strong RDI partnerships in Luxembourg and Europe working on responsible and independent research projects;
Sustainable by design notably thanks to our task force empowering our belief that we play an essential role in paving the way to a green society;
Innovative infrastructures and exceptional Labs with more than 5,000 square meters, including innovations such as our Viswall, high scale incubators or even top of the range 3D/4D printings that are part of our toolkit for excelling in all we do.
Multicultural and International work environment with more than 45 nationalities represented in our workforce;
Diverse and inclusive work environment empowering our people in fulfilling their personal and professional ambitions;
Gender friendly environment where multiple actions are made to attract, develop and retain women in Science;
32 days of paid-holiday, 11 public-holiday, flexible working hours, 13-month salary, state health insurance and lunch vouchers;
Personalised learning program to foster our people’s soft and technical skills;
We encourage curiosity, innovation and entrepreneurship sparkling everywhere.
Your application must include:
• A motivation letter oriented towards the position and your experience
• Contact of 2 references
Application procedure and conditions:
• LIST is an Equal Opportunity employer and committed to hiring and retaining a diverse personnel. We value all applicants and will consider all competent candidates for employment without regard to national origin, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, age or disability.
• Applications will be reviewed on-going until the position is filled
• An assessment committee will review the applications and candidate selection will rely on guidelines that aim to ensure equal opportunities.
• The main criterion for selection will be the existing skills and expertise of the applicant and matching with the qualifications mentioned above.
- Read C1 AdvancedWrite C1 AdvancedSpeak C1 Advanced
- Read B2 Upper intermediateWrite B2 Upper intermediateSpeak B2 Upper intermediate