C-2129-EXPERIENCED ENGINEER IN IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT
Are you passionate about research? So are we! Come and join us
The Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) is a Research and Technology Organization (RTO) active in the fields of materials, environment and IT. By transforming scientific knowledge into technologies, smart data and tools, LIST empowers citizens in their choices, public authorities in their decisions and businesses in their strategies.
You ‘d like to contribute as an experienced identity and access engineer? Join our Information Security team
At LIST, we empower citizens in their choices, public authorities in their decisions and businesses in their strategies.
And most importantly, we empower our employees, nurture our existing talents, and strive to attract new ones! We rely on a culture of transparency, high safety standards, recognition of our employees, and respect for people and decisions, and foster a spirit of entrepreneurship within our organization. Everyone at LIST has a role to play, from our researchers to our support teams, which consist of 150 experts in human resources, finance and administration, IT operations, legal affairs and communication. At LIST’s core is excellence and a passion for impact with the will to excel both nationally and internationally; we are seeking people who identify with these values, enjoy taking on the challenges of our ambitious projects and have a strong collaborative spirit.
How will you contribute?
As part of « Information Security », you define and implement all internal processes. Under supervision of the Head of Information Security, you deploy and configure solutions to support those processes. You implement controls and access review.
Your mission is to manage and protect the users’ identity. You organize and manage access to LIST information systems.
You are mainly in charge of:
- Designing and implementing processes to ensure security of information access
- Selecting and participating in the deployment and configuration of IAM solutions
- Analysing risks and identifying asset security needs
- Identifying and implementing the best technology solutions in close collaboration with IT group and Research departments
- Creating and implementing efficiency and performance reports on corrective actions
- Participating in technical security audits and risks analysis
- Participating in the handling of security incidents
- Contributing to the service activities or projects
Is Your profile described below? Are you our future colleague? Apply now!
You hold an engineer degree or master specialized in security/cybersecurity in IT, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field. You have a first successful experience in elaboration and operational management of identity and habilitation in an IT team.
You have experience in:
- Tools and methodologies of access and identity management
- Implementation methodologies and audit security (ISO27k)
- Project management
- IS Knowledge, IT architecture, multi-tenant environments, software security, and in IT domains in general.
- Certification of Identity management Institute or ISO27001, CISSP, CISA, CISM is an asset
For this role it’s important you have a very good knowledge of:
- Servers and authentication protocols like AD; Azure AD, ADFS, radius, MFA
- Methodology DAC, MAC, RBAC, ABAC
- Protocols LDAPS, SAML, SOAP, XML Encryption, XML Signature
- PKI Infrastructure
- Operating systems (VMWare, Windows 10, Windows Server, Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS, Mac OS)
- Communication protocols: http, https, ssl, ftp, ssh, VPNs, etc…
- Network architecture and protocols TCP/IP, IPV6, Wifi, mobile telephony, ToIP, DNSSec, SD-WAN
- System scripting language (PowerShell is an asset, bash, python, etc.)
Additionally, we expect that you have a good knowledge in :
- Security hardware and software devices including those related to web, cloud and mobile resources, such as:
Office 365 security: AIP, DLP, etc.
Firewall, NDR, WAF, IDS, IPS, NAC
CASB and security gateways for email and web access
EDR, antivirus, antispam
- SIEM solutions (Splunk is an asset)
- Security, scanning and vulnerability detection tools for IT infrastructure components and web applications components
- Containers (docker, kubernetes, etc.)
- Databases (Oracle is an asset, MySQL, SQL)
You enjoy working autonomously, you’re organized, accurate and have a methodical approach. You have a high sense of confidentiality and ethic. You are able to take initiatives and able to work transversely, combined with positive customer service attitude, making you the ideal candidate to work within LIST. You can deal with English and French in your working place.
Your LIST benefits
An organization with a passion for impact and strong RDI partnerships in Luxembourg and Europe that works on responsible and independent research projects;
Sustainable by design, empowering our belief that we play an essential role in paving the way to a green society;
Innovative infrastructures and exceptional labs occupying more than 5,000 square metres, including innovations such as our Viswall, high-scale incubators and top of the range 3D/4D printings that are part of our toolkit for excelling in all we do;
Multicultural and international work environment with more than 45 nationalities represented in our workforce;
Diverse and inclusive work environment empowering our people to fulfil their personal and professional ambitions;
Gender-friendly environment with multiple actions to attract, develop and retain women in science;
32 days’ paid annual leave, 11 public holidays, flexible working hours, 13-month salary, statutory health insurance and access to lunch vouchers;
Personalized learning programme to foster our staff’s soft and technical skills;
An environment encouraging curiosity, innovation and entrepreneurship in all areas.
Your application must include:
- A motivation letter oriented towards the position and detailing your experience;
- A detailed CV
Application procedure and conditions:
- LIST is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring and retaining diverse personnel. We value all applicants and will consider all competent candidates for employment without regard to national origin, race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, age or disability;
- Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position is filled;
- An assessment committee will review the applications and select candidates based on guidelines that aim to ensure equal opportunities; The main criteria for selection will be the correspondence of the existing skills and expertise of the applicant with the requirements mentioned above.
- Read C1 AdvancedWrite C1 AdvancedSpeak C1 Advanced
- Read B2 Upper intermediateWrite B2 Upper intermediateSpeak B2 Upper intermediate