Sky-Hero is a dynamic, flexible, fast-growing company specialised in drones and located in Brussels. At Sky-Hero, we conceive, design, produce and commercialise drones with a target market in civil security.
After the successful release and commercialisation of a first version of its indoor drone (Loki 1.0), the company has now released the second, much more advanced, version (Loki Mk2). Our clients range from Police Anti-Terrorist Teams to International Security companies, rescue teams and Army Special Forces.
The Loki Mk2 being built as a platform, we are now actively looking for new collaborators to reinforce development team. In that context, the focus would be on finalising the developments of
the current generation, strengthening our production capabilities and be part of the kick start of the development of our third generation.
Being part of Sky-Hero will enable you to evolve in a flexible and young environment, work on high-tech products with a complete control on the entire development & production process (very few building bricks of our products are outsourced) and in close collaboration with all stakeholders of the product design.
As a test engineer at Sky-Hero you will:
- Design and implementation production test equipment.
- Create manual test procedures.
- Create automated testing tools and infrastructure.
- Investigate and implement hardware-in-the-loop automated testing.
- Setup and grow a CI/CD pipeline in collaboration with the software team.
- Coordinate and participate in manual testing efforts.
- Document product requirements.
- Cooperate with the engineering team at the design stage to assure product testability.
- Improve and develop tools and procedures for trouble shooting hardware.
- Bachelor in electronics or software engineering.
- Relevant experience in a comparable role.
- An analytical mind able to internalize and document requirements.
- Basic electronics skills, able to read and understand a schematic.
- Good hands-on skills, basic mechanical and soldering skills.
- Good programming skills using the Python language.
- Comfortable using Git.
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- English proficiency required, French and or Dutch are a plus
- Automated test software or systems.
- CI/CD or DevOps systems.
- Bed-of-nails testers.
- Drones, quadcopters, remotely operated toys …
- A very competitive annual salary
- Dynamic, flexible, fast-growing environment
- A flat hierarchy (everyone has a real voice at SKY-HERO)
- Great offices
- Flexible working hours
- Work from our offices in Brussels (or partial teleworking), with availabilities to travel (mostly Europe) from time to time
- Read B2 Upper intermediateWrite B2 Upper intermediateSpeak B2 Upper intermediate