AAC-2301 – APPRENTICESHIP IN ADMINISTRATION AND COMMERCE (DAP)
Are you passionate about research? So are we! Come and join us
The Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) is a Research and Technology Organization (RTO) active in the fields of materials, environment and IT. By transforming scientific knowledge into technologies, smart data and tools, LIST empowers citizens in their choices, public authorities in their decisions and businesses in their strategies.
Do you want to know more about LIST? Check our website: https://www.list.lu/
How will you contribute?
As an apprentice for administrative and commercial tasks (Agent administrative et commercial, DAP), you will work for our Human Resources Department. You will take on administration and office responsibilities and communicate with internal and external customers. You should enjoy organizational tasks and be interested in administration processes.
You will support our HR team in day-to-day operations like payroll, providing relevant data and supporting the internal HR-related requests, and supporting the daily time & absence management. You will prepare the employee personal file, employment contracts and contribute to the on boarding sessions.
Further than that you will maintain digital records of employees in our HR software and communicate with public services when necessary. You will work with our purchasing team to prepare the orders and ensure payments.
Is Your profile described below? Are you our future colleague?
You are dynamic and motivated by new challenges. You enjoy to learn and your friends describe you as a “hands on” person. Additionally you:
- Have satisfying High School degree, especially in Math, English, and French
- Are proficiency user in MS Excel and Word
- Have strong communication and time management skills
- Are good math skills and rigorous so you are able to spot numerical errors
- And fluent in French, Good command of english
Your LIST benefits
- An organization with a passion for impact and strong RDI partnerships in Luxembourg and Europe that works on responsible and independent research projects
- Sustainable by design, empowering our belief that we play an essential role in paving the way to a green society
- Innovative infrastructures and exceptional labs occupying more than 5,000 square metres, including innovations in all that we do
- An environment encouraging curiosity, innovation and entrepreneurship in all areas
- Personalized learning programme to foster our staff’s soft and technical skills
- Multicultural and international work environment with more than 50 nationalities represented in our workforce
- Diverse and inclusive work environment empowering our people to fulfil their personal and professional ambitions
- Gender-friendly environment with multiple actions to attract, develop and retain women in science
- 32 days’ paid annual leave, 11 public holidays, flexible working hours
Your application must include:
- A motivation letter oriented towards the position and detailing your experience;
- A detailed CV
Application procedure and conditions
- LIST is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring and retaining diverse personnel. We value all applicants and will consider all competent candidates for employment without regard to national origin, race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, age or disability
- Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position is filled
- An assessment committee will review the applications and select candidates based on guidelines that aim to ensure equal opportunities
- The main criteria for selection will be the correspondence of the existing skills and expertise of the applicant with the requirements mentioned above
- Read B1 IntermediateWrite C1 AdvancedSpeak C1 Advanced
- Read C1 AdvancedWrite C1 AdvancedSpeak C1 Advanced