Financial analyst (m/f)
For over 75 years, Voyages Leonard has built its reputation on expertise in coach travel and has gradually diversified its activities.
Today, we are also active in:
- the production and marketing of organised trips by coach, plane, river and sea cruise or car
- creating and organising à la carte trips for pre-constituted groups
- the sale of travel packages from all tour operators.
Every day is a new project, a new energy, with a view to the complete satisfaction of our travellers.
To strengthen our teams, we are looking for a financial analyst.
Your main responsibilities will consist in providing insightful reporting on business performances by analyzing business and financial data, improving the reporting. You will also coordinate the internal finance planning, support the decision-making process and ensure a full compliance on internal policies and processes.
Areas of results and activities
· Support the Accounting Manager and Finance Business partner on the delivery of the targets
· Monitor the evolution of financial results and provide the monthly pack reporting (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow..)
· Automatization of the monthly reporting, improvement reporting tools
· Drive analysis on variances against the plan, optimize financial profitability and determine corrective measures if necessary
· Support and track capex requirements and alert on deviations
· Monitoring of the realization of the budget initiatives and Risk&Opportunities
· Support project team where required
· Create financial models bases on analyses to support organizational decision making.
· Support for internal control and processes
· Support the change management and educate non-financial people within the company
Required education / training / experience
· Education / training (or equivalent level): Finance and/or accounting background
· Required experience: 3 years minimum
Knowledge / Technical skills
· Cost/Profit Center accounting
· P&L, Balance sheet and Cash flow statements
· Analytical skills
· Synthesize to quickly conceptualize problems and their solutions
· Involvement and flexibility
· Priority management
· Ability to persuade
· Communication skills
· Team spirit
- lire C1 Autonomeécrire C1 AutonomeParler C1 Autonome
- lire B2 Avancé/indépendantécrire B2 Avancé/indépendantParler B2 Avancé/indépendant